Friday, March 12, 2010

A new way to show art

On March 28, 2010, at 4 p.m. I'm trying something new. Three or four
artist friends and I are having a digital gallery of our paintings, photographs and videos. Hosted by the spacious new sports tavern with 3 large HDTV's. This is
Bunga's Den on 14th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues in New York City. It
is a new experience for me and I am excited to try it out. I'll be doing two
galleries of paintings, Big Boned Girls to the tunes of Cat Steven's "Its a Wild World" and New York Citiscapes, to
"New York, New York". Come join us. If
you like the format and you are an artist, you may want to do this too. I have
three Sundays booked at the Den for this type of an event. Now I have to learn
how to make DVD's with sound.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment